Abingdon Healthfest 2023
Saturday 2nd September
Abingdon Market Place
10 am to 2 pm
Abingdon Healthfest has become a fun and
informative annual event where the public can interact with the many
groups in the town that work to improve people's health and well-being.
We will be on Abingdon
Market Place from 10am to 2pm on Saturday 2nd September.
You can see the news item on last year's event here
and a report on the event with pictures
on the Abingdon
The event will be opened by the Town Crier and the
Mayor will attend to talk to the stallholders and public.
The following groups currently plan to attend.
- Healthy Abingdon
- Dementia-Friendly Abingdon
- Kennington Memory Club
- Sutton Courteney Nordic Walking
- Abingdon Green Gym
- Here for Health (health checks and help on
- Active Communities
- Abingdon Community Walks
- Caldecott Nature Walks
- Ride Revolution.
- Dance Creative
- Enrych Oxfordshire (physical disabilities)
- Blue Sky Eco Café
- OCVA (Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary
- One Planet Abingdon
- Results Align Chiropractic
- Abingdon Sports and Leisure
- The Archway Foundation (loneliness)
- Healthwatch Oxfordshire
- COP Support Group
- Abingdon Surgery
- Achieve Oxfordshire (help with weight
- Abingdon Freewheeling
- Citizens Advice Oxfordshire South & Vale
- Stonehill Community Garden
- Abingdon Liveable Streets
- White Horse Leisure & Tennis Centre
Dance Creative Taster Session
us at 12:30 for a taster session aimed at improving strength, fitness,
mobility and balance - and have some fun!
See pictures below from previous Healthfests.